Master Data Administrator - temporary contract: 3 months
Ref. id. :
Starting dates :
Type of employment :
900 - 1000
Information about the position
- Processes Customer Setup requests to ensure proper approval and receipt of the complete request form.
- Processes Vendor Setup requests to ensure proper approval and receipt of the complete request form.
- Responsible for due diligence of all Vendor change requests, including bank change verification directly with vendor via phone.
- Responsible for due diligence of all Customer change requests.
- Maintain written documentation of all processes and procedures.
- The opportunity to work in a global environment with different cultures
- Fully paid meal vouchers
- 3 sick days per year
- Fully paid sick leave up to one month
- Dental care
- Classes of foreign languages (Spanish, German)
- Social events
- Refreshment in the office (coffee, tea, fruit)
Abput the company
Secondary with school-leaving examination
University education (Master's degree)
University education (Bachelor's degree)
Upper intermediate (B2)
- Good communication skills in English (B2 or higher)
- Good command of Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer-focus
- Exceptional dedication and ability to meet deadlines
Contact person: Anna Čadecká