Strategic Sourcing Specialist
Ref. id. :
Starting dates :
Type of employment :
Information about the position
- Manage the implementation of the tasks assigned from the ND Procurement Manager
- Develop and deploy effective sourcing strategies that will ensure the sustainable fulfillment of production needs.
- Responsibility over the spend of direct strategic/critical most important spend categories/commodities.
- Analyze, understand and define opportunities in order to continuously pool, optimize and improve assigned categories in order to maximize the savings.
- Actively drive the development and implementation of sourcing strategies within assigned responsibility and comply with the defined sourcing strategies and contracts.
- Coordinating the supply chain of direct materials and tendering (medium to long term) in order to achieve the lowest TCO.
- Manage the supplier performance and relationships with the strategic/critical suppliers within the assigned categories.
- Participate in prequalification & evaluation of supplier performance.
- Manage the effective communication of strategic sourcing options outcome to stakeholders.
- In cooperation with internal stakeholders identify cost reduction opportunities and areas for improvement in order to continuously improve procurement performance and business results.
- Timely follow up on deliveries of assigned categories and establish a smooth supply chain process.
- Ensure timely and accurately perform all required records in SAP-MM.
- Analyze market trends to develop procurement strategies and processes that support those trends.
- 5 years in sales/procurement or manufacturing field, Category management experience
- Secondary or University degree in economics or technical science.
- High-level negotiation and analytical skills
- Technical understanding of assigned categories
- Strategic sourcing experience
- High-level orientation on internal clients
- Deep understanding of procure to pay process
- MS Office, e-auction, Lotus Notes, SAP, SRM, ARIBA - preferably
- English language – B2
Contact person: Rastislav Kozlík