Ref. č. :
Miesto práce :
Termín nástupu :
Druh pracovného pomeru :
od 2500 €/ brutto
Informácie o pracovnom mieste
Náplň práce, právomoci a zodpovednosti
- Ensure maximum availability and reliability of plant equipment by determining the appropriate corrective and preventive interventions.
- Conduct the necessary activities to maintain the condition of the installations and to assure proper functioning of equipment and systems. Ensure maintenance team readiness to efficiently tackle emergencies or urgent breakdowns
- Manage major corrective maintenance actions, critical spare parts and plant annual shutdown programs in coordination with Production Manager and rest of plant management. Establish preventive maintenance plans.
- Manage the budget of MM and TPSM balancing risks and lowest possible sustainable cost.
- Ensure the correct utilization of Maintenance tools.
- Contribute to identify CAPEX projects to improve plant performance: specify, coordinate, plan and manage the execution of the CAPEX projects with appropriate quality, within budget and agreed deadlines.
- Collect project requirements from internal stakeholders and detail requests for approval. Follow-up the approval process and ensure that local authorities are providing the needed permits. Participate to supplier’s selection in collaboration with procurement and GTS. Plan projects execution and consolidate CAPEX needs for approved projects. Together with plant controller, forecasts cash outflows and monitor costs incurred. Take actions to ensure the quality, costs and timeframe agreed.
- Inform and motivate Maintenance personnel, ensure their availability and performance according to plant needs and promote their professional development through coaching, individual development plans and training.
- Yearly variable bonus dependent on individual performance
- Company car
- Additional vacation
Požiadavky na zamestnanca
Minimálne požadované vzdelanie
vysokoškolské II. stupňa
vysokoškolské I. stupňa
vysokoškolské III. stupňa
Anglický jazyk -
Stredne pokročilý (B2)
Osobnostné predpoklady a zručnosti
- Engineer degree specialized in mechanical or electrical engineering (electrical is an advantage)
- Experience in maintenance manager position in heavy industry
- Proven skills managing people (team of 20-30 people)
- Experience developing/implementing preventive and predictive maintenance processes is highly desirable
- In-depth knowledge of maintenance management methods, of predictive inspection tools and knowledge of general mechanical/electrical engineering and industrial automation
- Experience in the development of quality management methods
- Result driven (reliability, cost)
- Accuracy and precision
- Good aptitude for organisation and communication
- Ability to take fast decisions
- Initiative and innovative
- Analysis, Leadership capacity
- Development of others
- English language - fluent
Kontaktná osoba: Rastislav Kozlík